Monday, September 28, 2009

Pumpkin Picking



Hubby had the day off today so we decided to go pumpkin picking at a local farm. It is the first week that the farm is open for pumpkins, but I wanted to get started early this season because I wasn't sure how long I will be able to move around and do fun activities with the boys. I am so glad we went when we did! It was a nice day for it! And I quickly realized I wouldn't be making it to the pumpkin patch much farther into the fall. We were only there for an hour and I could barely walk. I started having contractions every 3 minutes, ughh! I was able to look at pumpkins and take a hayride with the boys. Then I just sat on a bench while Hubby and the boys picked out their pumpkins. they had a blast, running all around and going from pumpkin to pumpkin!! It was so cute to watch and so much fun being outdoors with them. We finally called it a day and headed home when Cenzo wet his pants! I came home and got right into bed. Resting, drinking water and having a yummy dinner cooked by Hubby has helped the contractions ease up. Now they are less frequent, maybe 20 minutes apart and much more tolerable. I think I will be postponing any further activities that include walking until after Bean is born, LOL!! In the meantime I am glad I spent the day with all my guys and we got some fabulous pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment