Sunday, November 29, 2009

Falling For You

One afternoon Hubby raked a giant pile of leaves in the back yard. The next morning when I took the boys outside they were thrilled with the "surprise" Daddy had left for them!! They spent 2 hours jumping in the pile and laughing!!! It was a beautif
ul Fall day and I am so glad we got outdoors to enjoy it!!

Cenzo had to bring his "magazine" outside with him. It's actually a KMART catalog that came in the mail. He has been carrying it around for weeks now deciding on what he wants for Christmas.
We tried to delicately explain that Santa only brings one special gift per child so he better narrow down his list.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog rocks! I need to remember to rake some leaf piles when the I-man gets older!

    -Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephen!! I hope the I-Man is doing well. He must be getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love how Cenzo operates! Of course Santa must get the toys from Kmart! ;-)

    ReplyDelete