Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Blessings 09'

In 2005 I started keeping track of blessings in my journal. I would try to write something each day that I was grateful for. In review I was often writing about a new baby being born to a friend or family member. SO eventually it got to the point where I started a list for just Baby Blessings. At the time I was struggling with fertility issues and it helped to be positive and celebrate all the babies around me. I continued even after I had my own family because I still find it important to celebrate new life. It's interesting to me to see the trends in names, gender, etc. This year we were blessed with our baby Isabella and she was in good company. 48 other babies were born in 2009 in our circle of family, friends, or acquaintances. If you want to see some of the names and stats for previous years, check out: Baby Blessings 08' .

Here is the list of Babies that have Blessed our lives in 2009:

Girls:
Atalia
Arianna
Abigail
Cecilia
Claire
Alexa
Katelyn
Brianna
Madelyn
Nora
Nina
Ella
Lily
Meredith
Alana
Chloe
Isabella
Lauren
Adaline
Maria
Kaitlyn
Alice
Phoebe
Mallory

Boys:
Sebastian
Johnny
Isaac
Daniel
Graham
David
Ian
Nathan (2)
Steven
Tyler
William
Anthony
Christian
Jacob
Connor
Ryan (2)
Aidan
Owen
Cayden
Amadeo

No comments:

Post a Comment