Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hangin' Tough




Last week, I went to the NKOTB concert with a my friend, Vivid. What a blast from the past!! The last time I had seen the New Kids On The Block, I was 14 years old!! Well, I have to say 20 years later, they are better than ever!!!!!! Jordan Knight is hotter than ever and can still hit the high notes!! Donnie went a bit downhill, he is like the bad boy that never grew up and turned into a bit of a "loser." But, he is still funny!! The chemistry the group has is amazing and their energy filled the arena!!

It was the first mother/daughter concert for Bean and I!!! I think she liked it too, she was moving and squirming a lot!! At one point it was so loud, my chair was vibrating and I was worried it would affect Bean's hearing. But, this week she has been responding when she hears her brothers or our cat, Spooky, so I think she is ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment