Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You Messy

The started off kinda crazy and just kept going...

First, my Hubby wakes me up at 5:30 am holding a chunck of our car in one hand and someone's hub cap in the other, gotta love hit & run drivers! Apparently as we slept, someone sideswiped our car and left the evidence behind. Since we live on a narrow dead-end road we are guessing its either a neighbor or a guest of a neighbor because who else would drive down this road??

Later in the morning I packed up the boys to drop them off at my parents house so that I could attend a PPT with the student that I tutor. I was dressed in the most professional outfit I could throw together and heels. I loaded bags on my shoulder and tried to assist the boys who were complaining the the walkway was "too slippy!" But they refused help and Luccio insisted he would "do it myselp!"

The entire ride to my parents Cenzo complained that my car "is too dirty" and "needs car wash" over and over and over.....Thank God they only live 10 minutes away. I had to PROMISE I would get the car cleaned ASAP to get him to stop!!!

The PPT took close to 90 mins. Then I picked up the boys and raced home to clean my house before the real estate agent arrived. The boys were eager to help vacuum and dust and even put some toys away! In less than an hour is was looking spiffy!! And it's official, as of tomorrow it's on the market!! We will be burying several saints in the backyard and praying it sells quick!

When I finally was able to settle down for the night and snuggle with the boys I was so exhausted. I sat with them on my lap in the rocking chair thinking, "Wow, I have a good life." And Cenzo looked up at me and was twirling my hair. And then he was moving my hair and and then trying to push it back a bit and tuck it behind my ear.. And then he looked at me and in a very serious tone he said, "Mommy, you messy."

Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are adorable! LOL

    I'm sorry to hear about your car. Rude, rude, rude, I say! I hope you see a car driving around with a missing hub cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He told me my new shirt was too big. I want to take it back now. Imagine taking fashion advice from a 2 year old? He is so funny the little critic.

    ReplyDelete