Friday, January 23, 2009

Playdough Portraits


I needed to get the kitchen cleaned. But, I was feeling guilty because the boys had already been sitting in front of the TV for awhile this morning. So I decided to bring them into the kitchen and set them up at the table with a new package of playdough. Would you believe that my busy little guys sat there for an hour?? Unlike them to say the least.

I not only had time to clean the kitchen, wash dishes and do a load of laundry, but I also got check email & facebook and write a blog post! WOW!! I love playdough!
My artists were laughing and molding away. They presented me with their masterpieces

Cenzo announced "I build Grandma." It was a lovely,
blob-like sculpture that I am sure Grandma will love!


And Luccio presented "Daddy" set in arrary of beautiful colors all mushed together!

No comments:

Post a Comment